Arulmigu Rasah Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
Jalan Rasah, Seremban
BRIEF HISTORY OF RASAH SRI MAHA MARIAMMAN TEMPLE
These photos were taken during the renovation.The renovation was completed in time for the Maha Kumbabishegam on the 4th of March,2012. However, photos of the temple after the renovation have not been made available by the temple's official website. Anyone who wishes to provide us with recent photos of this temple may do so via our Facebook page or Forum.
Photos of temple before 2012 Kumbabishegam
In 1913 the shrine was shifted to the present site under an attap roof. In 1966 a proper mandapam and a shrine were built and the granite statues of Amman, Vinayagar and Murugan were brought from India by the late Mr. Veerasamy Mandor of Temiang Seremban Estate. Apparently before the installation, the Statues of Vinayagar and Murugan were stolen from the well in the temple compound, where it was kept . Replacements had to be..."
for more information and photos
< http://www.rasah-amman.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=2 >