Let history remember the temples of Malaysia. Awareness begins here!
The Tamils/Indians from South India, Arcort District, Tamil Nadu were brought to Kelantan in 1910 by British through Duff Development Company, accordingly after 1906-1909 British-Siam Agreement. The first settlement was along the Kelantan River and rubber estates/ plantation were established. 1916 the Temple was built in Kerilla Estate, in 1970s there were some 4000 people in the estate with some 400 families. Now 2016 its only about 80 family with 200 people.
Post a Comment